After School Kids Clubs
- Our After School Kids Club runs from 3pm until 5:30pm every week day.
- Bookings are taken for child collection at 4pm, 5pm or 5:30pm.
- We collect Corfe Castle Primary School children from their classrooms
- We stop for a healthy snack just before 4pm
- Our activities are organised to take into account the children's age and stage of development, so we often split up into smaller groups
After School Kids Club Timetable
We regularly change our After School Clubs so that the children get lots of new experiences. Below is a sample timetable showing some of our most popular clubs. Please contact us to find out what clubs are currently running.
A fun active club in the Primary School Hall or outside if the weather is fine.
Come and join us as we get busy in the kitchen! Cookery Club now runs over two hours so that we can make more involved recipes . . .
We’ll be Making and Doing using different construction methods and materials such as Lego, junk modelling, sewing and lots, lots more!
Get moving to all kinds of music.
Each week we will have a film themed evening planned by the children. Where we can make costumes, objects or anything and everything linked to the chosen film.